Training Analyst - Human Systems Integration
The Training Analyst will be a key member of the Humanproof team supporting a US Coast Guard shipbuilding program. Tasks will focus on developing crew training requirements, developing and testing Instructor Led Training (ILT) and Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI) included in the acquisition, and documenting life-cycle changes to training strategy, plans, policy, and procedures due to introduction of a new system. Qualified candidates must be a US citizen and must have a DoD security clearance or the ability to obtain one within a year of being hired.
Duties and Responsibilites
Responsibilities will include providing program support to customers and team colleagues. Specific tasks include:
- Conduct a Training Requirements Analysis based on Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs) developed by Human Systems Integration Personnel.
- Develop US Navy Training System Plan (NTSP)/Front End Analysis (FEA) for US Coast Guard.
- Prepare Instructional or Procedural Documents.
- Specify Training Objectives.
- Develop Test Package.
- Develop Training Content and Instructional Methods.
- Design Trainee Guides.
- Conduct Instructor Led Training (ILT), or Deploy Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI) for Testing.
- Assess the Effectiveness of Training (Systems, Courses, Aids, and Simulators).
- Document the Program Changes to Training Strategy, Plans, Policy, and Procedures caused by Introduction of the New System.
Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Design, Computer-Based Training, Human Factors Engineering with an emphasis on training, Psychology, Systems Engineering, or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in developing instructor-led, computer-based, and/or distance training programs.
- Participation in multidisciplinary technical teams in US Navy, US Coast Guard, or other DoD environments is the development and deployment of crew training programs preferred.
- Working knowledge of the Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) to collect standards and specifications for web-based e-learning.
- Experience developing the “tools” used to provide learning experiences, such as computer-based interactive courseware, simulators, and actual equipment (including embedded training capabilities on actual equipment), job performance aids, and Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals.
- Familiarity with conducting a variety of analyses, including Front-End Analysis (FEA), Training Needs Analysis & Assessment (TNAA), and/or Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA).
- Working knowledge of the Standard Operating Procedures for The Coast Guard’s Training System, Advanced Distributive Learning (ADL); and the USCG Asynchronous Web-Based Learning Styles and Standards Guide preferred.
- Proven computer skills, including expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and such training aids as Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya, Java Developer Kit, Pinnacle Studio Pro, Camera and video equipment, Dassault (CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, and SIMULA), ShipConstructor, Siemens UGS Teamcenter, and LECTORA.
- Ability to identify program points of contact, establish working relationships, develop data sharing and collaborative environments, champion complex and cross-organizational initiatives, and provide high caliber customer support by developing cooperative relationships with program managers, technical staff and other stakeholders.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills which enable you to work with multidisciplinary teams and influence design.
- Experience in the development and coordination of presentations to support Training reviews.
- Desire to support the development of new business from opportunity identification, proposal development, to contract acquisition.
- Ability to think “outside the box,” and willingness to do whatever’s necessary to meet customer expectations.
- Commitment to continuous Improvement, collaborative teamwork, and ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to be a self-starter capable of working with minimal supervision.
About the Company
Humanproof is a Human Systems Integration company designed to turn the tables on traditional consulting and product development. Instead of building things and then thinking of refining them for human use, Humanproof creates a company around the human first, then builds. We are creating an engine for innovation, an idea factory, and a product and process improvement machine. By focusing our talent on human performance, psychology, safety, industrial design, and cognitive processes, we will generate ideas and processes that far exceed anything produced through traditional thinking. The company is dedicated to providing superior quality through continual improvement of products and services, and ensuring customer satisfaction by incorporating knowledge and application of technologies to meet identified needs – anytime-anywhere. We are looking for like-minded people who want to help us achieve our mission and vision by creating a world where everyone has opportunities to achieve their full potential.
Humanproof offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental coverage, 401(k) with company match, and other benefits. Humanproof is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Click here to submit a resume.